Utah Day Trips by Theme a Must-have Guide for Family Travel
Discover hundreds of unique attractions around the Beehive State with Leigh Wilson’s Utah Day Trips by Theme. This comprehensive guide is jam-packed with Utah’s top spots for fun and entertainment.
Take a simple day trip, or string together a longer vacation of activities that appeal to you. Useful for singles, couples, and families—visitors and residents alike—this guide encompasses a wide range of interests.
Features You’ll Appreciate
- Sections divided by theme for easy reference—Decide what to do, then figure out where to do it!
- Destinations based on themes such as Festivals, Outdoor Adventures, and Trains & Planes
- Tips for other things to do in the area
- Handy size that’s perfect for traveling
Places You’ll Find
- Monuments, museums, and mines
- Breathtaking views along scenic drives
- Wineries, breweries, and culinary experiences
Find an adventure that feels handpicked for you. With Utah Day Trips by Theme at your fingertips, you’ll always have something to do!
Leigh Wilson is a travel blogger and freelance writer from Moline, Illinois. Travel has been her passion for as long as she can remember. Her parents loved traveling and had an RV when she was small. Her dad was a door-to-door Kirby vacuum salesman, so she often traveled with him during school breaks and summers.
In 2017, after a 20-year marketing career, Leigh set out on a 4-month road trip with her Airedale Terrier, in search of a new town to call home. For a time, she lived in Tucson, Arizona, but upon her arrival in Park City, Utah, she felt like she was home. When she’s not writing or traveling, you’ll find Leigh out hiking.
Writing this book has been an excellent opportunity for Leigh to explore the deepest corners of her new home state. Every time she leaves home, the diversity of Utah landscapes and attractions continues to amaze her.